Payment , Refund & Cancellation Policy
This is FixRepair policy for Online Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations. This policy applies only to activities FixRepair engages in on its website FixRepairKSA.com (“Website”) and does not apply to FixRepair that are “offline” or unrelated to the website.
1. Items, Products and Service Pricing
Since prices of services depend upon the type of job performed and vary amongst all service providers, we will provide the end user with an invoice and a link to the credit card payment once the customer pay to the service provider FixRepair.
The Website user will receive payment confirmation by email on the email address given at the time of order, through a notification sent in an app, or both. The confirmation will be sent by the Company after the payment has been processed as soon as practically possible.
All credit/debit card details and personal identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
If you make a payment for our services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
3. Cancellations and Refunds
• As bookings are agreed between a customer and FixRepair, all transactions are final and FixRepair is not responsible for refunds.
• Advance payments at some cases are required prior to FixRepair rendering the service. If the customer pays and decides to cancel for any reason, a refund would be applicable subject to the conditions agreed upon booking (i.e. taking consideration the parts already purchased for specific jobs)
• If at any given case, FixRepair is proven to be at fault, management may decide to issue a refund.
• The company at any given time will try its best to resolve any issues with the customers. Refunds and cancellations are at the discretion of the management.